Lost or Stolen MasterCard Chip Card
To report a lost or stolen MasterCard Chip Card after hours, you may call 800-472-3272. Outside the United States, call collect: 973-656-2345. During regular business hours, call 800-422-3372 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ATM/Debit Card
MasterCard EMV Chip Card: First Federal Savings Bank is making the switch.
First Federal Savings Bank is switching to MasterCard’s EMV/Chip Card to offer our customers an enhanced level of security while keeping the same features they’ve come to know.
EMV Card:How does it work?
The EMV/Chip Card is a debit card that contains an embedded microchipYou can continue to use your new card at the ATM, just as before. Online or phone payments remain unchanged. The chip generates a unique, one time code that is needed for your transaction to be approved. This makes it practically impossible to counterfeit the card, which gives you extra security when you make a purchase.
and the traditional magnetic stripe.Your EMV/Chip card will be usable at both enabled terminals and those that aren’t.
When you receive your MasterCard, you must activate it by
calling 1-800-992-3808 and following the instructions.
During this call, you will set up a new PIN. It can be the same PIN
you’ve used before. Your Visa card will become inactive after July
If you have questions, call First Federal Savings Bank
Q: How will this affect me?
A: Your MasterCard will have a different number and expiration date from your Visa card. If you have automatic payments withdrawn from your Visa card. You must notify the automatic payment merchant to update your information before the Visa card becomes deactivated. Your Visa card can be destroyed once this is done.
Q: Are there any added fees?
A: Your MasterCard EMV/Chip card has no additional fees at US locations. The daily limits are $4,000 point of sale and $400.00 ATM cash withdrawal and a daily transaction limit of 20 transactions.
Q: How do I set up my new MasterCard EMV/Chip Card?
A: Cards will be mailed mid-July 2016. It should arrive within 7 to 10 days. When you receive your MasterCard, you must activate it by calling 1-800-992-3808 and following the instructions.
During this call, you will set up a new PIN. It can be the same PIN you’ve used before. Your Visa card will become inactive after July 30th, 2016.
Q: Do I still get 20 cents when using Go Green Checking?
A: Go Green Checking Accounts will continue to earn 20 cent credits on purchases and reimbursed ATM fees up to $25 per month.
We hope this short list of questions helped you! If you still have questions, refer to this list of FAQs or call 1-800-422-3372.
- Bank By Phone
Your money is at your fingertips day or night with a simple, confidential phone call to 800-488-1414 or 574-224-1414. Voice prompts will guide you through the call, step-by-step.
- Transfer between Checking, Savings, and Loan accounts*
- Report lost or stolen debit cards
- Get account information on Checking, Savings, Money Market, CDs, Retirement, and Loan accounts:
- Checking – Current and available balance, last 10 deposits, last 10 withdrawals, last 10 checks cleared
- Savings – Current balance, last 10 deposits, last 10 withdrawals
- Certificates of Deposit – Current balance, maturity date, interest rate, Annual Percentage Yield, interest information
- Line of Credit – Principal balance, next payment date and amount, last payment date and amount, available credit, interest information
- Installment Loan – Principal balance, payment amount, next payment date and amount, last payment date and amount, maturity date, interest information
- Mortgage – Amount due, monthly payment, pending payment, next payment date and amount, last payment date and amount, principal balance, payoff information, property tax and interest information
How it works:
- Know your 10-digit account number and the last four digits of the Social Security number of the primary account holder.
- Remember your PIN, which you establish the first time you use the system.
*Federal regulation restricts the account holder’s ability to make no more than six pre-authorized, automatic, online, or telephonic transfers per month from a savings or money market account. The regulation does not limit the number of withdrawals made in person over –the-counter, through the mail, or through an ATM terminal. Deposit or other activity is not restricted.
- Safe Deposit Boxes
Safe deposit boxes are available for rent in our Rochester branch only. For box sizes and availability, please contact our Rochester branch during regular business hours at 574-223-2128 or 800-422-3372.
- Reorder Checks
Click here to reorder checks through our preferred check vendor, Main Street Checks.
- Bounce Protection
Bounce Protection is a special overdraft privilege for checking. When unexpected expenses or problems leave you short of money in your checking account, Bounce Protection can be your safety net.
- Bounce protection is a discretionary overdraft service that requires no action on your part.
- It provides an automatically assigned overdraft limit for checks, transactions made using your checking account number, automatic bill payment, and recurring debit card payment.
- To extend overdraft protection to ATM transactions and debit card purchases, you must contact us to opt-in.
- The dollar amount of your Bounce Protection limit is based on the type of checking account you have.
Bounce Protection Protection Limit Student Checking $100 Free Checking $300 Go Green Checking $500 Regular Checking $500 Homeowners Checking $500 Premier Checking $1,000
- There is no cost for Bounce Protection unless you use it. You will be charged our NSF fee of $30 for each overdrawn item.
- If you do not want Bounce Protection, please call 800-422-3372 to have this service removed from your account.
- Schedule of Fees
Effective January 1, 2016
Schedule of Fees Fee Bill Pay Online Banking Service Free Optional Overnight Online Bill Payment $9.95 Optional Next Day Online Bill Payment $14.95 Bounce Protection Per Item $30.00 Business Checking Account Monthly Maintenance $10.00 Business Nonsufficient Funds (NSF) Deposit Fee Per Item $30.00 Cashier's Checks / Money Orders Per item $5.00 Check Cashing Fee
This fee is assessed only if the balance in your deposit account is less than the check amount.
Personal Checks $10.00 All Other Checks $5.00 Check Copies Per Item $3.00 Debit/ATM Card Replacement Per Item $5.00 Incoming Domestic or International Wire Fee $10.00 Outgoing Domestic (only) Wire Fee $20.00 Check Printing Varies Line of Credit
(Checking) If you qualify
Per Month $2.50 Popmoney® Standard transaction fee for any dollar amount $0.50 Next day transaction fee for any dollar amount $0.75 Research Time Per Hour $30.00 NSF Fee – Returned Item
Applies to overdrafts created by a check or other withdrawals.
Per Item $30.00 Statement Copies Per Page $1.00 Stop Payment (ACH & Check) Per Request $30.00 Inactive/Dormant Charge
Three (3) years of inactivity for savings, Six (6) months inactivity for checking, balance less than $200.00
Per year $60.00 Statement Savings Monthly maintenance fee - Waived if you maintain a daily balance of $150 or more, or are a minor under age
18, or are age 55 or older.
$3.00 Money Market Savings Monthly maintenance fee - Waived if you maintain a daily balance of $2,500 or more. $7.00 Regular Checking Monthly maintenance fee
Waived if you maintain a daily balance of $200 or more or are age 55 or older.
$7.00 Homeowner Checking
Monthly maintenance fee
Waived for First Federal's primary mortgage holders.
$7.00 Premier Checking Monthly maintenance fee
Waived if the combined balance in your First Federal deposit accounts is $5,000 or over.
$7.00 Lock Box Annual Fee 3x5 $45.00 5x5 $50.00 3x10 $55.00 5x10 $75.00 10x10 $125.00 Key Replacement
while you still have the box
$50.00 Drilling Fee $200.00
Additional ATM Fees
Both ATM and debit cards are issued free to the customer. There is no cost to the customer to have an ATM or debit card assigned to their account(s). There will be no charge assessed to the customer as long as he/she uses his/her card at any of the First Federal Savings Bank-owned ATMs. However, First Federal will assess a fee for the following circumstances:
- There will be a $5.00 replacement fee for lost or stolen cards.
- There will be a $2.00 charge for use of a "foreign" or non-First Federal ATMs. First Federal's "Go Green" and Student checking account customers who use "foreign" or non-First Federal ATMs for cash withdrawals will receive a credit at the end of their statement period to cover these fees, up to a maximum reimbursement of $25.00.
First Federal may impose a fee on a consumer for initiating an electronic fund transfer or a balance inquiry only if:
- The consumer is provided the disclosure notices described above; and
- The consumer elects to continue the transaction or inquiry after receiving such notices as described above.
- First Federal will charge a $3.00 fee to those customers who use a "foreign" or non-First Federal card at our ATMs.
Please contact us immediately should your ATM or debit card become lost or stolen or if you believe there has been unauthorized activity on your account. Phone: 800-422-3372 or 800-472-3272 or, if outside the United States, call collect: 973-656-2345 or e-mail us at email@example.com